Why is my rank on a new character 8k? (Ps3)

1. So, I decided to create a new character, and at first it reset my rank to 0 for that character. However, once I completed the first mission (not the race, the mission for Gerald), it jumped to 7.8k. Then, when I bought my first apartment, my rank skyrocketed to 8k, and actually is past it but 8k is currently the max rank so it only displays 8k. Any clue what's going on with it, and how I can fix it?
    Even though it says I'm rank 8k, I still don't have any of the perks you get from ranking up, and I actually lose RP every time I do a mission, so I can't rank up anymore. People keep accusing me of hacking because my level's so high.

User Info: Horus82

Horus82 - 1 year ago

Answers

1. if you were playing with another player they could have been modding, modded xp decreases instead

User Info: dexxstarr

dexxstarr - 1 year ago 0   0