How do I unlock "locate a car" from Lester's services?

1. I have a modded account (someone raised me to lvl 300, when I was just lvl 3). It says I'm lvl 300 but Lester's locate a car service is locked and says "Unlocks at lvl 15". I'm lvl 300! So why won't that lvl 15 service unlock for me?

User Info: jrBIRDMAN420

jrBIRDMAN420 - 4 years ago

Answers

1. Because you did not work your way up to the proper level... it will not unlock... your modder has to unlock it and other perks you earn by ranking up, if they don't do it, then you never get them... So, the lesson is that when you CHEAT... you may not get all the benefits you expected... :-P

User Info: smartergaming

smartergaming - 4 years ago 1   0
  2. TW1STED__PSYCYH0 works fine now

Pls put GameFaqs in msg body if ur gonna send me a Friend Req

User Info: Mykey2011

Mykey2011 (Expert) - 3 years ago 1   0
  3. It worked it self out. The account works great. Just had to give it a little bit.

User Info: jrBIRDMAN420

jrBIRDMAN420 - 3 years ago 1   0
  4. Delete ur Character, and Stary over. Eye can help u if ur on PS3, send me a message

JUS_PLAY1N_1T Lvl21 works fine for now.

Lvl288 is busted..

User Info: Mykey2011

Mykey2011 (Expert) - 4 years ago 0   0
  5. Patience is a virtue.

User Info: Then0rm

Then0rm - 1 year ago 0   0