Can i play Gta v online from ps3 with ps4?

1. Hey,
    I have ps3 and i bought Gta v ,playing it online and i love it
    So my brother gonna buy ps4 and Gta v soon ......
    We want to ask if we can play online with each other from ps3 and ps4 ?!!

User Info: Asemany

Asemany - 5 years ago

Answers

1. There is no cross-play between last gen (PS3, Xbox 360) and current gen (PS4, Xbox One). Sorry, man. Good news is that there's going to be a GTA V PS4 bundle at a ton of places for Black Friday/Cyber Monday. And you can likely get some trade-in credit for your PS3 toward a PS4 at some place. I know Best Buy is offering a guaranteed trade-up credit. Sorry it doesn't solve your current predicament, though.

User Info: GrrSnort

GrrSnort - 5 years ago 2   2
  2. No but you can transfer your story mode progress from PS3 to PS4.

User Info: KarabetGiav

KarabetGiav - 5 years ago 2   2
  3. Cross-play is techniqually possible, but I'm not sure if this is available for GTA V. Cross-play is only available if the developer chooses for it to be so. The only game I know of to have this is Helldiver, I'm not certain about any other games.

User Info: LuceMonster2000

LuceMonster2000 - 5 years ago 0   0
  4. No Cross play, only game i evwr heard of that for is Some Star Wars Games on the PS2.....

Hoping it'll be avail, but likely not til PS5, if they even do it. They should, but then they'd lose several sales on new consols.. Why uphtade, if you can keep playing one current gen?

User Info: Mykey2011

Mykey2011 (Expert) - 4 years ago 1   1
  5. KarabetGiav is wrong.
    Your ONLINE will be able to transfer.

Sadly, I don't think they will have cross-play, but, personally, I believe that they will introduce it ar some point.

User Info: nozzel829

nozzel829 - 5 years ago 1   2