How is this different?

1. So I have Extreme VS,

whats different about this one? Is it worth ordering it from Across Seas?

User Info: wjbvg5

wjbvg5 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. 1- Most MS ever playable. More new/latest MS, not all.

2- More DLC and add on's. However none of the DLC has been cool enough to make me want to figure out the play asia gift card purchase through JP PSN store.

3- Graphics seem a bit better. Also the colors appear slightly brighter than EXVS.

Basically if you finished EXVS or overplayed and want more of the same but slightly better and updated than this is for you. I would recommend this to any gamer by the way and in my opinion is the best Gundam game yet.

It is worth ordering over seas b/c understanding Japanese language is not essential to getting all trophies in this game. There are English translations for almost everything in the game online. I am at %70 trophy level and haven't had any language problems yet and I don't foresee that being a problem getting platinum from here. Controls, Menu's, Skills, download instructions, etc. are all available online.

User Info: Maverickhuntr0

Maverickhuntr0 - 5 years ago 0   0