Armor stands glitchs?

1. So, psn updated a few months back, minecraft ps3, and they added arms to the armor stands. However i have not been to one of my maps in forever, and i forgot i left armor stands standing outside my door as guards. To my supprize, these two armor stands, no others, where different then any. One was dancing, like frozen with arms out wide and one leg up, the other was looking to its right and pointing its arm, i added a sword so now it looks like he is looking at his sword.

My questions is, is this a glitch, or is there some way i can make them do this other then a fluke accident like these two? Im not changing them, this is too priceless to remove them.

User Info: darkdekage

darkdekage - 6 months ago