Can't fight Kuchinawa anymore?

1. So I couldn't beat Kuchinawa yet so I held him off for a bit and once the sky turned purple and I wen back to Mizuho, I couldn't fight him anymore. Can I still fight him or do I need to play the game again? Please HELP!

User Info: demonshiding

demonshiding - 7 years ago

Answers

1. the same thing happened to me and I thought i had missed it, but after the final scene in vinhiem (last scene before the final final boss) it became available again. i hope this helps you.

User Info: RnBgrl

RnBgrl - 7 years ago 1   0
  2. You should be able to fight him even after the final scene

User Info: BIGDave269

BIGDave269 - 7 years ago 1   0
  3. Kuchinawa's older brother Orochi should be near the shop in central Mizuho. Speak to him and he will take you across the lake to the Isle of Decision.

This should be available as long as you recieved the invite up to the final boss fight. It occasionally disappears for main plot urgency (lol) it should be available again after the first return from Welgaia.

User Info: VicariousKitty

VicariousKitty - 6 years ago 0   0