hey at the royal hotel. I missed the helicopter after the new years bomb detonation. now, im stuck. how do i get out?

1. hey at the royal hotel. I missed the helicopter after the new years bomb detonation. now, im stuck. how do i get out?

User Info: albertyang21

albertyang21 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. I don't think that's supposed to happen.

User Info: Weltall548

Weltall548 - 6 years ago 0   0
  2. Definitely a bug. Batman catches the helicopter automatically, even on hard difficulties.

User Info: Dreadjaws

Dreadjaws - 6 years ago 0   0
  3. I know what you mean. I have had the same problem at the same exact part of the game. Batman uses his cryptographer gadget to sequence HAPPY NEWYEAR and then you have to jump out of the window within 20 seconds. When I first played the game Batman grappled onto the helicopter but when I played New Game Plus (and this was after I had downloaded the patch) I didn't even see a helicopter at all after he jumped out of the window. Warner Brothers Studios needs to give us another patch to fix this problem as well as other glitches that still may be in the game.

User Info: Stiffwood

Stiffwood - 6 years ago 0   0