Rosen Queen 11/12?

1. I read there is a Product Rank of 11 and 12; my Customer Rank is already 12 but how do I get my Product rank to 11/12?

User Info: Skyswimsky

Skyswimsky - 7 years ago
  2. I tried killing Pringer Z twice! nothing happened to the shop rank.... what else is there to do to rank up my shop rank?

User Info: valvatorez_92

valvatorez_92 - 7 years ago

1. Product Rank 11 - Clear Post-Game Map with Valvatorez.
    Product Rank 12 - Clear Prinny Land X on Land of Carnage mode.

User Info: nathanielzor

nathanielzor - 7 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. Product Rank 11 is given after beating Fenrich and Valvatorez in The Strongest Proof.
    Product Rank 12 is given after beating the Pringer Z's in LoC mode.

User Info: LeyasAomori

LeyasAomori (Expert) - 7 years ago 1   0
  2. From what I read on the message boards, they are unlocked via game progresion, I can't be sure, however... I'm at chapter 6 and have a higher customer rank than I have product rank, from what I see, the game makes the bills available via 2 ways:

1. You meet the requirement in progression (I seem to get a product rank every chapter or 2.

AND

2. You cant see anything in the list you don't have mana for (eg. not enough).

Again, I say I'm only at chapter 6 so... might need further clarification.

User Info: KraidozHinako

KraidozHinako - 7 years ago 0   0
  3. You need to have finished some of the post game missions you can open through the Dark Essambly to get new characters. I think rank 11 products are released after defeating Artina. So probably rank 12 items are released in the same way in a later post game event.

User Info: Flaresky

Flaresky - 7 years ago 0   0
  4. Product Rank 12: beat prinny z while both LoC and rasetsu modes ON

User Info: SuperOverlord

SuperOverlord - 7 years ago 0   1
  5. Rosen Queen lv 12 is unlocked when you beat Prinny Land X the second time (you have to defeat 4 Pringer Z instead of one Pringer X)

User Info: Azurina

Azurina - 7 years ago 0   3