Can I set the chopper music as the one in GZ?

1. I am playing MGS5 (TPP) on my Play Station 3 after having spent a nice time with its prequel, Ground Zero.
    In particular, I loved its chopper theme (under the name of "chopper vs chopper" on youtube).

I found the default chopper theme in TPP is a bit too weak, but I know that it is possible to modify it by collecting the tapes sparse through the missions.

Do you know if there is a cassette with precisely such a theme? If yes, where? (I am currently playing mission 19)
    In case of "No", is there anyway a method to set the chopper music in TPP as the one in GZ?

Please note that I am playing on my Ps3 (I know there are solutions for the PC version).
    Thank you so much in advance!

User Info: mellone

mellone - 1 year ago

Answers

1. I haven't finished the game, so I don't know if that music track exists in TPP. But if you play any music via the iDroid, the music will continue playing once you close the menu- thereby becoming the "theme song" for whatever you're doing.

As for setting the default ACC music, idk whether or not that can be done.

User Info: MercenaryCrow

MercenaryCrow - 5 months ago 0   0