How to obtain S Rank Female Combat Soldiers?..

1. After a hours of pumping out prisoner extraction 2 I've figured out the quickest way to get an S rank female combat soldier of your liking. The only thing you can't guarantee is their wheezing after a good sprint. I've finally aquired an S rank female that I like the appearance of, the voice, and also doesn't wheeze, and now you can. First things first and I know it blows finish chapter 1. If you've enjoyed the fact you can replay missions to earn GMP and heroism this is the place for you. People have said its a cross between Intel level and Heroism to which leads me to include completion of chapter 1. With over 180,000 (hero) heroism, I still couldn't find S ranks before completion of that chapter. My Intel's at only around 50 so I'm not sure how important it is or not. When you do the side op prisoner extraction 2 you can make the character look the way you want by returning to ACC if she doesn't and retrying. Once she's as desired look-wise check her stats. If she's not a combat unit you can walk out of the mission area and let the saving icon pop up. Hit select to revert to the checkpoint and her stats will change. Eventually you'll find S rank ranks there. Don't forget to do extract the highly skilled solder 2 side op if the prisoner extraction disappears.

User Info: Chris_KOD

Chris_KOD - 6 years ago
  2. What do you do if both of those missions become unavailable?

User Info: MercenaryCrow

MercenaryCrow - 2 months ago

Answers

1. Once you like how she looks, wipe out the enemies before you walk out of the area. Only 3 soldiers will pop up between you and the prisoner making this process a lot faster.

User Info: Chris_KOD

Chris_KOD - 6 years ago 1   0
  2. After you beat mission 31 "one time reward"

User Info: the_big_mistake

the_big_mistake - 6 years ago 1   0
  3. Well is your Flaming Buffalo (usually named) a athlete? Who looks exactly how you want her to? This is the way to get one guaranteed I've finally gotten one and if I could post a pic with stats I would. She's right behind Razor Hedgehog and ATHLETE! Hard to do/get my friend

User Info: Chris_KOD

Chris_KOD - 6 years ago 0   0