Were is the rest of the game?

1. Honestly 4 short seasons were as all codemasters dirt games had longer and more of these so called seasons.
    yet it's the same retail price for essentially half the game which is just the recent dirt game with a new title and most of the content cut out.

that is unless i got a defective copy that had some how missed the rest of the game....lol

User Info: king_eric

king_eric - 5 years ago
  2. in reply to WiiFreak1135
    the online dosn't seem so far to be better or greater in length than codemasters previous racing games.
    all they done is made it a grind to level up more than those games.

User Info: king_eric

king_eric - 5 years ago

1. The game is mostly build for online gameplay. The campaign mode is relatively a practice session for better online experience.

User Info: Mr_kitty

Mr_kitty - 5 years ago 0   0

1. I haven't played any of Codemasters previous games so I can't really compare Grid 2 to them. However I believe it's a bit shorter because the online portion is a whole campaign on it's own, which I guess is supposed to make up for the shorter offline career.

User Info: WiiFreak1135

WiiFreak1135 - 5 years ago 0   0