Review by TheSupremeOverl

Reviewed: 03/18/13

Just Wait for the Next One...

Hello everyone I’m reviewing the game Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Strom 3 for the Playstation 3

I’m a major fan of Naruto and have been watching and reading this series since my childhood, and this game really disappointed me and I can only hope that the later games have more pizzazz to them, but I’m sure most people out there are enjoying it more than me. So anyway thanks for reading this for no apparent reason and let’s get on to the review

Sound - once again we are presented we a beautiful and fitting sound track, and I have no complaints what so ever. The voice actors for the Japanese are breathtaking while the English feels just disappointing 9/10

Graphics - what can I say? They look amazing especially the Menu that is always fun to look at I never get tired of how awesome they are, although it does glitch occasionally in some modes (maybe it’s the version I used?) 9/10

Story - the story is told is great vivid detail and really gets you in the Naruto spirit, on the down side its ALOT of loading. The story misses a few potential battles and even a few characters in fact it even changes the story a couple times (although just to point this out you should expect it since it is following an arc in the story that has yet to be completed, plus Cyber Connect 2 did that a few times in Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 though not to the same degree) but overall its decent 7/10

Game play - the game play is about 80% the same, minor updates, possibly even more broken the other games, and ring outs are really unnecessary. On the positive side the GIANT boss battles are EPIC yet in rarity, and lastly Mob Battles are almost too easy and repetitive 6/10
Characters - the roster is about 90% the same, we get important characters and that’s great, but it really hurts that they ignored most of the fan favorites 4/10

Overall it’s a pretty good game, it just missed so much potential and it does feel rushed and incomplete so I give it a 6/10 which I consider a fair score. Considering how many years it took them to make this game apparently it didn’t really feel like much changed, if you don’t know the story you’re confused by what is going on and if you do know the story you WILL hate the ending

Product Release: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 (US, 03/05/13)

Would you recommend this