How do I obtain the "In Love with Ryan trophy"?

1. I did everything in order to obtain the "Perfect Lover" trophy and assumed that not messing up the date with Aiden would've prompted Jodie to sleep with Ryan, but that wasn't the case.
    So where/when is there an opportunity to sleep with Ryan and how?

User Info: captfurious1981

captfurious1981 - 6 years ago

1. All you need to do to sleep with Ryan is not break out during the 'Like Other Girls' chapter. It doesn't matter how you dress, how clean the apartment is, what you wear, or what is for dinner. If you successfully break out during "Like Other Girls' the attack at the bar will scar Jodie enough that she can't sleep with Ryan, so you must fail sneaking out, which will happen as long as you don't let Cole speak to the guard at the front door.

User Info: eskimajoe

eskimajoe - 6 years ago 1   0

1. Don't go out when you In like another girl chaper
    And then when the dinner chapter you should kiss ryan and....... They do that :D

English not my mother first lea

User Info: Brunozayn

Brunozayn - 6 years ago 0   0
  2. Don't go out when you In like another girl chaper

English not my mother first language

User Info: Brunozayn

Brunozayn - 6 years ago 0   0