Why does the game keep telling me that my car isn't fully upgraded in multiplayer when it is?

1. So, I just got the last upgrades for my McLaren MP4-12C and Porsche Panamera Turbo S for driving 200 miles, but the game won't give me the milestone or the license plate for unlocking all of the mods for them. I even have all of the paint colors unlocked! Please help!

User Info: thunderj_17

thunderj_17 - 3 years ago
  2. Additional Details:
    I've done both. I finally figured out that driving 400 miles in each car will give me the milestone, but I don't know how to get the 200 mile license plates. Thanks for your help anyway.

User Info: thunderj_17

thunderj_17 - 2 years ago

Answers

1. Did You Check The Thing That Shows All Your license plates? If No, Check It.

User Info: PaRappa333

PaRappa333 - 2 years ago 0 0
  2. You need to do races in multiplayer. all of your single player progress is not at all connected other than with your sp. your sp will give you your online level which will unlock new cars but you need to drive them and complete what it say sin order to get their mods. found that out the hard way

User Info: DB537

DB537 - 2 years ago 0 0