What exactly carries over to New Game+?

1. Do abilities, skills, mastery, crystals, relics, items, lore, artwork, secrets and etc. all carry over to New Game+?

I'm debating whether I should get everything on my first playthrough or do it on my second playthrough if any of this doesn't carry over to New Game+.

User Info: mynnad87

mynnad87 - 5 years ago

1. Every secret found gets carried over and all the experience used on weapons will be returned to you. You will lose abilities such as double jump, mist, void sword and chaos claws however as already mentioned you keep the secrets meaning all health upgrades, chaos upgrades and void upgrades, you will also need to master your weapons again at least you can pretty much buy all the skills back since you get all the experience used on them I sincerely hope this helps.

User Info: OzXIII

OzXIII - 5 years ago 1   0

Answers

1. When you select the New Game+, it provides the description:
    Play the game from the start at "Prince of Darkness" difficulty. Secrets found, Lore discovered and Challenges completed will be saved. Experience Points spent on skills will be reimbursed.

Secrets found includes Kleidos pins, void and chaos gems, life gems, relic carry limit upgrades, and the terminals for the dungeon keys which give 2000 experience points.
    Lore includes journals of the dead soldiers and the memorial scrolls.
    Challenges are the Kleidos challenges.

Your weapon mastery will be reset and all of your purchased weapon skills will be undone - you will get that experience points back to purchase the weapon skills as you obtain each weapon. You will have to build up the weapon masteries again.

You will lose all of your relics that you are carrying, including the seal of the dragon. You can start picking up relics again after you get the void sword/power. You'll get your seal of the dragon again after the Chupacabra shop.

User Info: bloodtalonx

bloodtalonx - 5 years ago 0   0