Where do i register my WBID in Ijustice for PS3???

1. I know it may be stupid, but where on earth do I register my WBID to link my iOS game?? Some people say I have to start Online, or go to settings, I did both and found nothing

Does it have to do anything with my region (I'm in EU), or my game edition (I got the Red Son Edition)?

Please help

User Info: dimitros_w

dimitros_w - 5 years ago
  2. Additional Details:
    I'm afraid I got neither... I did start the game, I started the story mode, battles, STAR Labs, everything, but there was nowhere to be asked to register. Plus I did delete the game data from the PS3 and "restarted" the game, but no register either.

As for the Bonus Features, i thoroughly searched both Bonus Features and Setting but I couldn't find any WBID registration.

It can't be that hard to find, I believe there should be a different issue. A different update for the EU version perhaps?

User Info: dimitros_w

dimitros_w - 5 years ago

1. After some deep search, it turns out that game content is different in EU indeed. Players from Europe do not access the WBID area for God knows why, so unless a new update comes or something, there will be no linking with the iOS game.

Well done WB! Thanks a lot!

User Info: dimitros_w

dimitros_w - 5 years ago 0 0

1. Right when you start up the game it should've asked you if you want to sign up for a WBID. If not go to to the bonus content section and at the end it'll show WB account so you can sign up there or link it to Injustice. Hope that helps mate, cheers.

User Info: CoDeZmAsTeR0800

CoDeZmAsTeR0800 - 5 years ago 0 1