How to link WBID to ps3?

1. How do I connect the WBID account to the ps3? I dont see it in the settings.

User Info: chameleon2

chameleon2 - 7 years ago
  2. I live in the U.S.A. And I don't see it either! Really makes me mad I wanted that batman beyond skin :(

User Info: Hazopfreak123

Hazopfreak123 - 6 years ago

1. I am in dubai and i also cannot find the WBID log in..really don't know why..tried logging in on the PS network according to some source but still WBID does not show..can someone help?

User Info: ferds918

ferds918 - 6 years ago 1   0

Answers

1. If you can't find anyplace to register your WBID then you most probably live in EU! I have the exact same thing, and I have been searching for days to see what goes wrong. After some deep search, it turns out that game content is different in EU. Players from Europe do not access the WBID area for God knows why, so unless a new update comes or something, there will be no linking with the iOS game.

Well done WB! Thanks a lot!

User Info: dimitros_w

dimitros_w - 7 years ago 0   0
  2. Should be in settings or extras. I forgot which one

User Info: dopplepopplelus

dopplepopplelus - 7 years ago 0   0
  3. If you live in the U.S then just make sure you are logged onto PSN before you start the game then it should appear in the settings.

User Info: AmarthKano

AmarthKano - 6 years ago 0   0