Dual Wielding and Calibration?

1. Ok, so I have just recently moved, and in the process of that, we left my old TV behind. Now, I had played Project Diva F2nd on that TV for quite a long time, and had been quite good at it, even excellent-ing Two Faced Lovers on extreme. And in this song, there are a whole lot of overlapping note patterns, meaning I had to learn to successfully dual wield. But now that we've moved and I no longer have my old TV, I have had a ton of calibration issues. I have fixed most of these problems, but one still remains: dual wielding. I cannot dual wield in Project Diva F or F2nd very well, since I have had these calibration problems. It is not from lack of practice, because I obsessively played Project MIrai DX until I got my PS3 unpacked. Can anyone help?

User Info: Ni-San-Snowbaz

Ni-San-Snowbaz - 3 years ago

Answers

1. Did you try calibrating it in settings? This happened to me once i got the second game.

Go to home menu, then choose "other" ( right between the "network" and "records" option) there, go to "simple timing calibration" and you'll be able to calibrate it again (: I hope it helped.

User Info: emy_ylasor

emy_ylasor - 3 years ago 0   0