How do I unlock Edit Mode?

1. I have the Japanese version of this game running on my R3 PS3, and I can't access the edit mode. It keeps giving me this message (which, obviously, is in Japanese) which I don't understand. Do I have to play it on a Japanese PSN account or something? Because I'm currently playing it on a Malaysian PSN account.

What I did was going into rhythm game, and pick the option on the right.

User Info: OrbisVitae

OrbisVitae - 5 years ago

Answers

1. You have to have downloaded or made at least one edit before you can play them in Rhythm Game. Use the Edit feature from the main menu first. To my knowledge there is no region restriction on edit mode; the Japanese and International versions do not share databases but you should be able to access them regardless of PSN account region.

User Info: StarCreator

StarCreator - 5 years ago 0   0
  2. You have to use the Edit (It might be Studio) section in the main menu on the left (?) Use that to make an edit data then save that, and you should be able to open it in the Edit play.

User Info: Aria_Cross

Aria_Cross - 5 years ago 0   0
  3. Download the edit mode DLC, which BTW is free

User Info: AppleArcade120

AppleArcade120 - 2 years ago 0   0