Edit Data audio?

1. Okay so I downloaded a few edit data's from players using network and saved them. I do have a question though, do I need to have the MP3 of the song downloaded? Because every time I try to Kay it it wants me to choose a song or MP3. Is there a way that the edit data has it's own MP3? If so do you know how I can play it?

User Info: ZerosRequiem

ZerosRequiem - 5 years ago

1. You'll need to find the same exact MP3 the person used for the edit data. If you don't use the exactly the same one, the song will be out of sync with the buttons.

Unfortunately, you'll have to hunt them down on your own. (Reason why is due to copyright problems)
    It would be helpful if people put down links on the description of the edit data to help find them.

User Info: vrien

vrien - 5 years ago 1   0

1. Thank you so much I was a bit confused. That kind of sucks though because sometimes people don't put it in the description. Oh well.

User Info: ZerosRequiem

ZerosRequiem - 5 years ago 0   0