Anyone else have game freeze?

1. I got my PS3 about less than 2 years ago I'd say and this game keeps freezing on me. 2 or 3 times now it's done it in game and I had to do a hard reset (which I hate and never have to). It's done it even more times when trying to access MP from the main menu. Anyone else having this trouble or know if they going to correct it in a patch?

Don't they test these things before they put the games out?!?!

User Info: randomvs7

randomvs7 - 7 years ago
  2. I'm currently playing this game and when I get to the part where I face the furry and the phoenix or her son what ever that thing is I can fight her for about a min then she goes in to laughing mode and I can hit her all I want but all she doe is laugh I cant get anything to work. I even exchanged the game for a new one and it still happens Please Help.

User Info: Poizn_Princess

Poizn_Princess - 7 years ago

Answers

1. Ive had that a few times but seems to be fine if you give the disc a gentle rub.

User Info: Dudderz666

Dudderz666 - 7 years ago 1   0
  2. Mine did the same thing with me when I tried completing the game on HARD and froze on me when I got to the FOOT OF APOLLO.....the system said the file was corrupted and it reset itself.....Had to start over from the beginning because it wiped all the data.....no patches out for this problem that I know of.

User Info: ssjmarlab

ssjmarlab - 7 years ago 1   0
  3. I have random game lag even with excellent WiFi but that's my only problem besides randomly being kicked from games cause the server sucks

User Info: acidiczombie

acidiczombie - 6 years ago 1   0
  4. I've had this happen at The Furnace,along with dissappearing blades and infinite rage.

User Info: GothamsSavior

GothamsSavior - 6 years ago 1   0