Why is there rarely any voice in the dialogue?

1. There's suppose to be voices to hear but there isn't in any cinematics or during gameplay and I can't seem to get any story from it whatsoever and something tells me that the developers just rushed it out the door.

User Info: the1stMoyatia

the1stMoyatia - 7 years ago
  2. Is the starter pack another recommendation for better sound?

User Info: the1stMoyatia

the1stMoyatia - 7 years ago

Answers

1. There's voice in the game and plenty of it (although characters repeat the same stuff over and over). If you're talking about why the different Skylanders aren't running off at the mouth constantly, that's due to how many of them there are (45+) and it probably being way too expensive to record hours of dialogue for each of them (other than a few short voice clips).

User Info: geelw

geelw - 7 years ago 0   0
  2. There is plenty of dialog in the game. The cinematic and the NPCs you find usually always have something to say and say it out loud. I would make sure your sound settings are adjusted right.

User Info: TatooineOutcast

TatooineOutcast - 7 years ago 0   0
  3. I had this happen when my ps3 is set to output in 5.1 sound and didn't have the tv set for the right kind of sound output. Had an audio decoder but it won't goto 5.1 sound if the tv's audio out setting isn't set right. Some tv's won't even pass 5.1 sound correctly. Just set your audio out setting on your ps3 from automatic to manual and uncheck anything that is more then 2 channel output. ie... set the audio output settings to only Linear pcm 2 ch. 44.1khz and linear pcm 2ch. 48khz (those are greyed out and check by default.) Uncheck any thing else. That should force sounds that would only be output to other speakers you don't have into a 2 channel mix that you'll be able to hear on your tv.

User Info: Playsaver

Playsaver - 6 years ago 0   0