Energy question?

1. Anyone know why the 0/99 becomes 1/99 after my first match and it continue to increase at random after a match. I have gotten it from both losing and winning.

User Info: NewbieFTW

NewbieFTW - 6 years ago

Answers

1. 0/99 is stored energy
    0/3 is energy that can be recharged.

every 2 hours you get a point of recharged energy. once you hit the cap that is it. you get no more till you used up a point of recharged energy.

To get Stored Energy you either buy it with yen(Japanese money) or level which award you a point of stored energy.

once you run out of recharged energy you will start to burn thought your stored energy till it gone as well. Once all of your energy is spent you can't play anymore.

User Info: Sinperknight

Sinperknight - 6 years ago 4   1
  2. Before you "rank up" the second time, you get 1 stored energy, after that, it will no longer fill up. IT should be noted that ranking up, and leveling up are two different things. After 10 levels you will rank up, so you'll get 20 free plays by leveling up, after that it's either pay to play, or wait the 2/4/6 hours.

The free energy 0/3, fills up every 2 hours, you can choose to play after 2 hours, or wait 4 for 2, 6 for 3. I'd recommend playing as much as you can, cause if you waste time, the free energy will not be stacked, 3/3 is as much as it can hold, it won't go 4/3 etc.

Stored energy can be obtained in the JP PSN. 100 for 2, 480 for 10, 950 for 20, and 1850 for 40. The 20 and 40 are only going to be around for a limited time (so I've heard via Kotaku and other websites) So, if you plan to buy energy, get the 40 while you can.

User Info: Broly4561

Broly4561 - 6 years ago 4   1
  3. um not really a answer, but I got 5 stored energies at one point... I don't know how I got them. I was also rank 1 still with like 5 or 6 levels. Is there any other way to get stored energies like getting 1st place on the winning team multiple times?

"20 free plays by leveling up" did you mean ranking up? that would be great to get stored energy for just getting a level up. lol I have gotten no where near 20 stored energies... the highest I got was like 5. Maybe if you have a bad internet connection they doc you for stored energies?

User Info: jp554731

jp554731 - 6 years ago 0   0
  4. Level up and Rank up are 2 different things.

Level up is reaching a point with experience, to where you level up.

Level up 10 times, you rank up.

Your first 20 level ups, you get 1 free play, after that, it's zilch, none, nada, until you rank up again, then you get 2 free plays, after that, none again.

User Info: Broly4561

Broly4561 - 6 years ago 0   0
  5. If you win you store up 1/99 which can be used once you reach 0/3

User Info: wingace2222

wingace2222 - 6 years ago 0   3