Im new to ps3. How do I load current roster from online into the game?

1. Do i need to be connected to the internet to go online? and where in the game do i get this?

User Info: fiveam5

fiveam5 - 7 years ago
  2. Do I have to connect the ps3 to the internet or does it have wi-fi and is automatically connected? I loaded the game and it goes right to the main menu. I dont see anywhere that says roster update.

User Info: fiveam5

fiveam5 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. Easy whats great about MLB the show if there is a roster update it'll tell you before going to the menu it'll ask you to update it, once you do that save it, when you save it your good to go pretty much it automatically loads your roster once you load up the game.

User Info: Theburgh412

Theburgh412 - 7 years ago 0   0
  2. Yes you need to be signed into psn. Updated rosters are weekly updated just takes like 2 secs to do.

User Info: jonny41177

jonny41177 - 6 years ago 0   0