where can i find Lindsay mister cuddles on nellis air force base ?

1. the little girl lindsay roaming around on nellis air force base wants me to help her find mister cuddles her teddy bear , i cannot seem to locate it , any help ?

User Info: killamumma

killamumma - 4 months ago

1. First iv heard of this one and I have the guide. whats the quest called? If it doesnt have a name I will look into it for you. Iv completed this around 10 times now. starting over im about ready to do boomers quests again. but would like better armour first. "dam mortars". 2 days I should have answer.

User Info: SpectreGW

SpectreGW - 4 months ago 0 0
  2. Head into the Hangar where Loyal and Jack are. The large circle of crates next to the benches near the right entrance. THAT is your mark, search around that area. It's in a corner, I think.

User Info: Laclongquan

Laclongquan - 2 months ago 0 0