Peon Fusion & Prefered Weapon/Skill?

1. Hey guys I have some questions for you :)
    - How do I effectively use peon fusion? Chuchu is lvl 60 and I wanted to reincarnate her for the first time. Is it smarter to use a lower level sacrifice character or a higher one? Does the job of the character I use as sacrifice matter? I got a lvl 57 female warrior I wanted to use.
    - Can I somehow get an extra favorite weapon/skill for my main characters? Quite annoying with Chu-Chu since every form has a different prefered weapn/skill tpye :/
    I want to have a permanent spear + attack skill preference for her.
    Thanks in advance :)

User Info: h4ssk0pf

h4ssk0pf - 8 years ago

Answers

1. 1) I'm not sure if it matters or not, but you could probably try fusing Peons that have specialties you want. For example, fuse in a Warrior to improve strength. NISA has an example on their official website of a "Novice Girl Soldier" fusing with Chou-Chou "Terse", and the INT stat seemed to go up the highest... but maybe Chou-Chou's just weird with this system. Wouldn't surprise me.

2) Try the Mugen Field.

User Info: Rednal29

Rednal29 - 8 years ago 1   0
  2. On floor 30 of the mugen field, you can unlock a second weapon proficiency.

User Info: Excalipur

Excalipur - 8 years ago 1   0
  3. 1) It's smarter to reincarnate a high level Chou-Chou, so she can obtain more base stat boost, second char level could matter if this has more stat up% then Chou-Chou's stat up% (because of stat up% gain, look here for reference: www.gamefaqs.com/boards/646672-mugen-souls/64472531?page=10)
    The sacrifice character's job doesn't really matter, you could see some stats higher than others 'cause of +weapon/+skill proficiency and different +stat up% and base stats
    Again, it could matter only for the different stat up% gain that one specific job can give to Chou-Chou, but this lose its meaning when Chou-Chou can't get a stat up% boost or when you begin to modify the sacrifice character's stat up%, in that case its job cease to matter at all
    2) you can unlock 2 more weapon proficiencies and skill proficiencies using the mugen field (Floor 10, 30, 60, or 100 improvements shop), but you can't have the same +weapon or +skill proficiencies for all of Cohu-Chou's forms, they're fixed

User Info: Sora_kun85

Sora_kun85 - 7 years ago 0   0