What are the starting stats of the FFX HD Standard Grid?

1. I'm not looking to max out every single attribute, however I'm looking for the starting stats of the Standard Sphere Grid.

For example I'm currently starting to fill in the empty nodes with strength sphere's but don't want to get too carried away. So need to know what's already on the grid to start off with. Something like an overall total or a breakdown of +1, +2, +3 +4s.

I have not completed the entire grid with one character, hence the question.

I tried Google but couldn't find what I was looking for.

Any ideas?

User Info: Kezbabybabe

Kezbabybabe - 4 years ago

1. There is a posted graphic for that presents the information you want.

Under the FAQs tab above, scan the "Maps and Charts" section of the Final Fantasy X listing to find "Sphere System Map" by DocTabasco / Zeric.

All sphere locations for the North American Sphere Grid (Standard Sphere Grid) are shown along with summary information on the types and quantities of spheres contained.

For example, the Strength Sphere population of the North American Sphere Grid is described by

23 STR +4
    ..5 STR +3
    26 STR +2
    ..1 STR +1

As explained in the posted answer to the question "Is there a Sphere Grid Map for the Remastered Version (read additional info)?", there are differences between the North American Sphere Grid and the HD Remaster Standard Sphere Grid; however, the initial attribute sphere quantities appear to be identical.

User Info: AZorro007

AZorro007 (Expert) - 4 years ago 0   0