Does Persona 5 save to it's disc?

1. So, I've bought the Persona 5 PS3 disc a while ago. I've played approximately 60 hours of the game. I need to transfer the save data, not between a PS3 and PS4 so I wondered if the game saved to the disc to be transferred between consoles or if there's something I need to do. Thanks.

User Info: PixelGlitch

PixelGlitch - 2 years ago

1. No, it doesn't get saved on the disc. I've never heard of any console that writes a save to a disc.
    Saves are usually saved on the internal HDD of the console.

I don't think it's possible to transfer a save from PS3 to PS4, the Disc id won't match either ways. If you're planning on transferring between PS3 consoles you can copy the save game on an external drive and try to load it up on the other console.
    Look for the save on xmb and copy it to a external hard drive or pen drive.

User Info: satan89

satan89 - 2 years ago 1   0

Answers

1. I don't know exactly. Maybe a good way is if you have Plus. It allows to save data on cloud and load it from another console.
    Anyway I don't think saves are on disc. Just on console. And, as said, on cloud, if you save them through Plus service

User Info: Remiel89

Remiel89 - 2 years ago 0   2