How do I unlock True face of the spider?

1. Out of all the tropyies in the game to unlock there is one I can not figure out. All it says in order to get trophy is to lose the final battle. I have gotten game over if I do lose, so I do not understand how to get this trophy.

User Info: Fisherc1

Fisherc1 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. In this particular instance, if you lose the final showdown with Alester's half-brother (forget his name at the moment) you will end up getting the 5th possible ending. It involves Varys, hence the name of the trophy.

User Info: JCookieO

JCookieO - 6 years ago 0   0
  2. In chapter 14, once you reach the throne room, Mors and Alester will fight Valarr (Alester bastard brother).
    Lose this fight to see a scene where Varys will give Jeyne's baby to Valarr.
    You will get the trophy and a game over screen so make sure you save before this fight.

User Info: LuisCota1986

LuisCota1986 (FAQ Author) - 3 years ago 0   0