Why does the game keep logging me out when someone joins my game?

1. Lately, all of my friends games are "bad matches" ,i can't join any game, and when someone joins my game,i log outof the psn, please someone help me!!!!

User Info: Aswome2

Aswome2 - 6 years ago
  2. It might be my wifi, but when i pay call of duty black ops 2, nothing bad happens, no logging out,i play for hours and nothing changes, its only with borderlands 2.

User Info: Aswome2

Aswome2 - 6 years ago
  3. I also tried to do the get unlimited skill points glitch while online, but o tried it with only 1 character, and i so can't do anything.

User Info: Aswome2

Aswome2 - 6 years ago
  4. Ok, for a few days it was workling, but my company shut down ouyr internet, now its back on but now every time I start the game, it logs me off, idk whats going on now, im really getting mad, please some one help me.

User Info: Aswome2

Aswome2 - 6 years ago

1. If you tried "glitching" then you might actually got flagged in Gearbox servers and now are banned to log onto multiplayer matches for being a cheater.
    If that is not the case, then try using an Ethernet cable to make the connection stable.

User Info: erdvilla

erdvilla - 6 years ago 0   0