what i must do? My gta 5 black screen after update music

1. I try to wait the music till the end but just black screen.
    I try to press and hold L1+R1 but nothing happen.
    I try restore file system and rebuild database but still same problem. What must i do?? :(
    My gta v game is copy not disc

Please help me anybody, pleasee. I'll be grateful if you help me.Thanks
    Sorry for the bad english.

User Info: Skipper43

Skipper43 - 4 years ago

1. "copy not disc" do you mean you downloaded the game from playstation store?

Or do you have a burn copy of the game with a modded ps3 for playing burnt games, cause if u got the modded ps3 chip for playing Burnt/Copied games, your prolly out of luck.

However if it is dnld'd from psn store. Dont start the game, but scroll down to it on the games menu. Dont x to start the game, instead hit triangle, to bring up a side menu on the right side of the screen. That side list menu has many options.

"Check for update" is one, Choose it by highlighting it and pressing x. The ps3 will then go through the same process it goes through when you start the game, Except the game Doesn't load. After it finds the updates, you will be promted to hit x again to say ok, for the system to download(dnld) the update(s). Which it'll Automatically install after dnld.

After that, you should be able to play the game just fine. This is how i update All My Games.

Really hope this helps u n others.

User Info: Mykey2011

Mykey2011 - 3 years ago 1   0