Why does Michael not get money from missions?

1. On my game, Franklin and Trevor have hundreds of thousands of dollars but Michael has 100 dollars to his name.
    Why doesn't Michael get money for missions?

User Info: RedFalls

RedFalls - 4 years ago
  2. Speak clearly

User Info: knightrider1423

knightrider1423 - 4 years ago

Answers

1. He gets jipped for a while, but things will change.

User Info: GasmanOAV

GasmanOAV - 4 years ago 1   0
  2. I realize this may be a bit late, but here's the actual answer to your question. Don't worry, it's not a glitch in your game, it's part of the campaign. To keep this somewhat spoiler free, in one of Michael's early missions, he destroys some very expensive property. The owner quickly finds him and forces you to pay him back(ONLY Michael, this debt doesn't apply to Franklin or Trevor), so when completing missions as him, you ARE technically getting rewarded, it's just not showing up in his wallet because it's going straight to paying the other guy back. Eventually, the debt is paid off though and hje will start keeping the reward.

Side note(someone can correct me if I'm wrong): I believe ONLY the money from missions goes towards that debt. Any money earned by him outside of missions he will still keep, so if you need to earn a little extra spending money, you can rob pedestrians, stores, etc. Hope all this helps!

User Info: Mishra

Mishra - 3 years ago 1   0