Why every time I enter Grand Theft Auto 5 on my PS3, It enters a black screen then freezes there?

1. Every Time I enter GTA 5, it enters a black screen & just freezes there. I've tried many different steps that I looked up online & none of them worked. The game only started once before & that was the last time I seen it start properly.

User Info: IzzyTheLegend07

IzzyTheLegend07 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. I have the same problem

User Info: damoreno124

damoreno124 - 5 years ago 2   0
  2. I'm having the same problem. I still am confused as to what you mean "Updating Software music". I start gta after deleting the files and it just freezes and doesn't let me update it, and when I press Triangle on the game and check for update there is no music period. I don't know what you mean sorry.

User Info: Mjp1128

Mjp1128 - 4 years ago 3   1
  3. I don't think it is your hdmi cord mostly because I have that same problem with it and I don't use hdmi just red white and yellow it's happened to several people and as far as I've seen there is no fix which socks for me personally cause I got this game for a birthday present

User Info: kanereno

kanereno - 5 years ago 1   0
  4. Wait for the music in the background to stop before you press OK on the update then it should work, it's a weird glitch and I'm not sure why they haven't fixed it yet.

User Info: Murphycool

Murphycool - 5 years ago 1   0
  5. What do you mean wait until the music stops in the background before you press OK????

User Info: damoreno124

damoreno124 - 5 years ago 2   2
  6. If your TV is still on, then maybe you should check the wiring connected from TV to your ps3. I used to got the same problem too. The most important thing is to check your HDMI cable connected to the 2 device together. Make sure your HDMI cable is connected firmly at the socket of both device. It might be because the HDMI cable is connected loosely at the socket that's why your TV can't display ps3 screening. If this still can't work then change the other way round of your HDMI cable connect it again to the socket vice versa just now.

User Info: valkyrie0227

valkyrie0227 - 5 years ago 0   1
  7. when it asks for updating your software;where u can hear music on background; before u hit OK to update, press "O"(back) instead, and the loading screen will appear showing Update installation progress. just wait till it finish and u should be able to start the game. It work for me

User Info: tndatu

tndatu - 5 years ago 0   1
  8. I waited for the music to stop then updated first then cancelled the update, went into the game, went online from there it dwnlded the 1st update and installed it. The 2nd update froze. Turned pc off and on. Tried again to install from inside game..fail. Off, on then from start it downldes and installed the 247mb update correctly.

User Info: kman2ya

kman2ya - 4 years ago 0   1