Why Are No More Missions Showing Up?

1. I'm currently stuck in GTA V with no missions. No story, no random strangers, nothing. Just an empty map for each character. The game says that I have a Franklin mission available but when I go to him there is nothing there. I have checked my texts and email for each character, sat idle in the world and went to bed to allow days to pass with each character and I've just exploded hoping that something would pop up and I'd be able to continue with my progression. Still nothing. Does anyone have any idea of what could be wrong. I'm seriously starting to think that the game glitched on me and now I have to start it all over again.

I don't remember what the last story mission I did was, but my last save is titled "Vinewood Souvenirs - The Last Act".

User Info: theothernormal

theothernormal - 5 years ago

Answers

1. Go to Franklin and call Tonya. She may have a towing mission left over. If not, try calling everyone's contacts as some missions only activate when you call a certain person.

User Info: lordmoneyofman

lordmoneyofman - 5 years ago 2   0
  2. You need to replay any missions passed at bronze level until you have at least a silver, then you're good enough to unlock more missions.

User Info: Adydye

Adydye - 3 years ago 2   0
  3. You need to do a couple of Side missions which are the ? On ur map

User Info: Ghostfreak

Ghostfreak - 3 years ago 2   0
  4. Ok, i had the same problem because i was saving the lester assassinations until after completing the last heist but you need to do the hotel assassination in order to progress. If that does't work i don't know what will.

User Info: Dylan102

Dylan102 - 3 years ago 2   0
  5. I think your game just glitched the same happens to me I was like wtf so just reset it

User Info: Sonic912p

Sonic912p - 3 years ago 2   0
  6. Check what story mission you last did in the pause menu

User Info: witmax34

witmax34 - 5 years ago 1   1
  7. I think sometimes it takes awhile for a new mission to show up, kind of like maybe giving you little break.

User Info: ExoMute

ExoMute - 3 years ago 1   1