How to let Franklin's dog stop following me?

1. I know they say how to do it, but when I pressed the button they say to do, it didn't work. The only thing that will work is switching a character and it will be gone. Is there any way to let the dog stop following me?

User Info: Thesuperstar2k

Thesuperstar2k - 5 years ago

1. Try doing the L2 and R1 thing or whatever it is at Franklin's house maybe that will work.

User Info: arnie7854

arnie7854 - 5 years ago 1   0

Answers

1. Go next to the dog Hold down L2 then press R1. I'm not sure if you have to be at Franklins house or not. Haven't tested it.

User Info: tizorres

tizorres - 5 years ago 1   1
  2. You first have to switch to an empty hand, right stick down when holding L1, once that's done hold L2 and press R1 to "dismiss Chop".

User Info: sirgregmac

sirgregmac - 5 years ago 1   1
  3. You can dismiss Chop anytime. Just look at the dog and Hold L2 and Press R1 and that's it.

User Info: xVGTA

xVGTA - 5 years ago 0   1
  4. The dismiss feature will not work while an item is equipped. Use L1 and equip your fist then use L2 while facing chop and dismiss him with R1 or have him search for items using R2. If you use the app and teach chop tricks then this interface will also be used to give chops his trick commands. Use left directional pad to whistle chop back to you if he gets distracted. Note* chops happiness effects his compliance. If your dog isn't listening try checking his happiness (lower right corner while holding L2) if he is unhappy you must use the app to pay him attention.

User Info: Tyrant-88

Tyrant-88 (Expert) - 5 years ago 0   1
  5. Or you can kill chop.

User Info: keiranisabadman

keiranisabadman - 5 years ago 0   2