Why cant i play tekken blood vengance 3D?

1. When I got the game and when I inserted the game and went to the play game thing it told me to download tag team 1 and tag team 2 how do I play Tekken blood vegance?

User Info: confused_wolf_7

confused_wolf_7 - 9 years ago

Answers

1. If you mean on the ps3 i had issues too i figured it out though if you havent you have to change from the game section of the xmb to the video or movie section idr which one its in but move it over and itll pop up to play it in 3d make sure you have an 3d tv hooked up otherwise it wont let you

User Info: Kageblade23

Kageblade23 - 8 years ago 0   0
  2. My copy of the game never made me try and download the games, it went right into the movie, you can play the movie from your movie section in the ps3, however, you cannot use 3d mode unless you have a 3d tv.

User Info: cody2345

cody2345 - 8 years ago 0   0