I can't find the option to enable 3D in god of War Origins?

1. I purchase God of War Origins, after starting the game and selecting Chains of Olympus, I went into options to enable 3D display. This option was NOT available to enable... Options available where Subtitles, Show Hints, SFX Volume, Music Volume, Display Controls and Graphics Options.... Could someone kindly help me out with this, how do I enable 3D?

User Info: Chaikaa

Chaikaa - 9 years ago
  2. I don't have a 3D TV :( But I thought the 3D option would of still been available, but grayed out...

User Info: Chaikaa

Chaikaa - 9 years ago

1. First, for games that have 3D compatibility absolutely you must have 3D TV and and 3D glasses. If you only have CRT TV, LCD TV, or LED TV of course you won't able to use 3D function.

Second, if you have had a 3D TV, the option for 3D function will be available to choose. If there isn't, there are 2 possibility, you don't use 3D TV (so the option won't be available) OR it automatically suits with your TV that is 3D or not (so it will automatically enable 3D function if your TV is 3D TV and vise versa).

Hope this help you :)

User Info: Wihan_Tan

Wihan_Tan - 9 years ago 1   0

Answers

1. Ooooo... Now I understand why I did not see the 3D option available, was beginning to think that it was a faulty disc / manufactures error.

THANKS Wihan_Tan :)

So I'm guessing that the 3D technology used in God of War Origins, Killzone 3, Resistance 3, Uncharted 3 is different from that used in Batman Arkham Asylum (which 3D worked on my LCD TV)

User Info: Chaikaa

Chaikaa - 9 years ago 0   0
  2. Really?

I don't know that it's worked in LCD TV because I use a 3D TV LOL..

User Info: Wihan_Tan

Wihan_Tan - 9 years ago 0   0