How do I make a titan scream?

1. In Ghost of Sparta, there's a trophy awarded to you if you can make a titan scream for a minute. The only screaming titan I've seen is that molten rock one in the lava board. She does scream when you take the fire power from her breast, but how do you make her scream for a full minute? I want that stinking trophy!

User Info: gaulwave73

gaulwave73 - 9 years ago

1. As I remembered (because I played it in PSP a year ago), you can release Thera (for acquiring ability Thera's Bane) with rotate the analog stick. As you know that PSP doesn't have trophy support. So for PS3 that become your problem to get the trophy that related to it, I think simply you just must rotate analog stick slowly for a minute.

Hope this help :)

User Info: Wihan_Tan

Wihan_Tan - 9 years ago 0   1