Great Bear Pelts?

1. Can anyone tell me where I can get (Great Bear Pelts) to drop, its for a quest...I need 3 of em?

User Info: talon3777

talon3777 - 4 years ago

1. Emerald Graves is your best bet here. I tend to run into a few on the northern side of the river, usually just one wil drop enough pelts. Occasionally I've run into one not far from the first camp though, the Hill Camp. Think it was near Andraste's light landmark which is slightly northeast.

Just to check though, I went to the Direstone camp the one to the east below the river, exactly north of the hill camp, if you go up and then follow the river heading east, you should see one or two roaming the river side. Like I said, just one should be enough to drop the pelts.

User Info: Kaydiddle

Kaydiddle - 4 years ago 1   1