How do I change what button the abilities are mapped to?

1. I want to move around what buttons (i.e. square, triangle, circle) abilities are assigned to but can't figure out how to do it.

User Info: Akierin

Akierin - 4 years ago

1. Click on the ability in the ability tree(like you're distributing the points) and you can map it to whichever button you prefer.

User Info: Kaydiddle

Kaydiddle - 4 years ago 1   0

Answers

1. You have 8 in total. Once you fill the first 4, find another ability that you want to map, click X and then L2 ( hold it ) and choose where do you want to map that ability ( square, circle, triangle or R1 ) and you are done.
    While in game, if you want to use any ability that has been mapped to the L2, you need to hold it and select the one you want to use.
    I mentioned that you have 8, but in reality you have 7 because one of them is exclusive for Mark of the Rift.

User Info: orcama45

orcama45 - 4 years ago 0   0