Is it worth getting?

1. I was wondering if u could customize cars in the game like in games such as most wanted. IF so i would definately get it. I was also wondering if it is worth the money. Besides that give me your thoughts on it and tell me if its worth getting/buying.

User Info: Adam_55

Adam_55 - 9 years ago

1. not worth it in my opinion. The story mode itself is too short. instead of a racing game, this is more like mission based driving game. It was fun and the story is excited, but sometimes it doesn't make any sense.

User Info: Devilly

Devilly - 8 years ago 1   0

Answers

1. No u can't. and yes it's worth it, it might get a little hard at some points but you'll get the hang of, it believe me it's worth it.

User Info: ej_2010_ej

ej_2010_ej - 9 years ago 1   1
  2. Definitely no Most Wanted. However it was fun although short, still lots of challenge events. No free roam again though. Not hardly any basic customization except body kits. Not worth the high price imo. All in all the story was fun, but short and honestly I liked all the NFS games even as far back as 2.

User Info: _uNrEaL_Philly

_uNrEaL_Philly - 9 years ago 2   3
  3. Don't buy it's not worth it gamefly if you have it waste of money but not time

User Info: badjamie2

badjamie2 - 9 years ago 1   2
  4. Yes, If you really like racing games or just want to buy it, it was a anticipated game of 2011,and if you played the past other games of NFS.

User Info: Lone_Wolf_23

Lone_Wolf_23 - 9 years ago 0   1
  5. You can't customize other than paint and body kits that are available for each car but this game is the best by far,since Most Wanted,love it!

User Info: GORILLA800

GORILLA800 - 9 years ago 0   1
  6. Listen, I hate racing games. Or anything of the sort.. But, This game I love. . I just got it today, and i played for over 5 hours straight. it is very fun

User Info: jdabreeze

jdabreeze - 9 years ago 1   3