Move compatible?

1. Simple question. Will this version be compatible with Playstation Move, or will be in the future?

User Info: Raidramon0

Raidramon0 - 8 years ago

Answers

1. Well, they did port this version from the Wii, not the PS2 or GC version, so I totally see it as a possibility that they might put out a Playstation Move update for the game.

User Info: Abaddon101

Abaddon101 - 8 years ago 2   0
  2. Your right that is a good point I didnt think about that, it would be nice however its also on xbox 360 and I dont think kinect works like ps3 move or the wiimote, but it would be nice something to hope for. Good point you made

User Info: CaliebJ

CaliebJ - 8 years ago 2   0
  3. Right now it is not move compatible, and I dont see them making it in the future being its a remake and this game doesnt move as smooth as re5

User Info: CaliebJ

CaliebJ - 8 years ago 0   1