How do I get first two trophys?

1. I need help with saving Arthur with minimal fuss trophy and the defeat of the tannen brothers in six jumps trophy. Redid the episode and I still don't know what I'm doing wrong.I'm missing other trophys as well but these two have me stumped.

User Info: sd_cali_love

sd_cali_love - 8 years ago

1. When your in the speakeasy and flip the panic button the first time, let kid tannen flip it back so when everything goes back to normal the wine bottle will fall down next to you. Pick it up and then turn on the "el kid" light, it'll blow a fuse and the guy on the piano will leave to get another fuse and after he leaves hit the panic button again and this time when kid tannen tries to flip it back hit him with the bottle. To defeat the tannen brothers, dodge to the right each time and when your standing on top of the milk jump each time until marty is finally under the bug light by the door, then just duck and biff will hit the light and get electrocuted along with his brothers.

User Info: AKUMA2000

AKUMA2000 - 8 years ago 1   0

1. specifically with the minimal fuss you have to do everything right the first time. So you can only send Cueball to fix a fuse once, and while he is gone that first time is when you smash Matches in the head, and I'm presuming the first thing you did was chloroform Zane to sleep.

User Info: Shiek_2002

Shiek_2002 - 8 years ago 0   0