How do I get my weapons back?

1. I was doing a duplication cheat (the one where after you reach a checkpoint you drop the weapons you want to duplicate, then die and load last checkpoint) well i dropped all of my weapons after a checkpoint, dropped ALL of my weapons and jumped off a cliff, and loaded my last checkpoint. but i popped up at a DIFFERENT LOCATION on the map, with NONE of my weapons! so i went to the area where i dropped all of my weapons (to see if they were there) and they WEREN'T! PLEASE HELP if you have any idea on what to do!

User Info: charliegoetz

charliegoetz - 6 years ago

Answers

1. Dont kill urself away from ur weapons. Keep a bomb, moltov, or an exploding tank w/ an extra weapon close by.

User Info: Toralon

Toralon - 6 years ago 0   0
  2. This has happened to me numerous times, if you drop all your weapons and then die, I came to the conclusion that there is no getting them back. Perhaps if the game didn't save after, you could try loading your last save.

User Info: _apocalyptic_

_apocalyptic_ - 6 years ago 0   0