Where can I upgrade the super weapons?

1. I have all the super weapons for days now and they work fine, especially my favorite, the mindblowing military knife!! :) I noticed they all do something, but are any of them upgradable?? If anyone needs help, feel free to request me on PS3: thatdudeditty203

User Info: ctcditty3

ctcditty3 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. The super weapons can't be upgraded

User Info: chaosangel88777

chaosangel88777 - 7 years ago 0   0
  2. If you are refering to the weapons you get from the skulls, they can't be upgraded as they are already very powerful. Especially the left hand of glova or the plaguebearer military knife.

Sure, you'll find weapons that do more damage and are indeed upgradable, but they don't have a 100% critical hit chance, or a group attack, hence this is the reason why you can't upgrade them (but I agree, that would have been awesome!).

User Info: MechDutch

MechDutch - 7 years ago 0   0