Final Fantasy 13-2 Fallen Stars Onyx Crystal?

1. So I go to the place where it shows the onyx crystal is but it is not there i may of picked it up i dont know but it is not in my invatory and the quest giver says i only have 2 of 3 is there another way to get the onyx crystal like buy it or anything because i can not find it

User Info: zillahdelhi

zillahdelhi - 2 years ago

Answers

1. Okay, this quest is one of the easiest but is the a hard one at the same time due to you have to look into three places for the items. You have to moogle hunt where you find it, and it is in the debris. The debris can be found a short walk from the middle of three barriers (the circle with a line through them on the main map (never used the minimap so I don't know what the shape would be on that.)). Moogle hunt is your friend. Don't be afraid to use it. This is why you need to keep a close eye on your surroundings because when you need something and you don't find it, just look around for a near invisible item. Remember, near invisible items are where you have to moogle hunt.

User Info: Zer0Her0

Zer0Her0 - 2 weeks ago 0   0