Control Device Password 1+2?

1. i cant find the side quest to start these fragments please help?
    :D

User Info: Totti12345

Totti12345 - 7 years ago

1. Control Device Password 1 is obtained in AF110 Yaschas Massif by completing a side quest that started in AF100 Yaschas Massif.

Talk to Uma in AF100 to hear her plea about a person named Thorn. Next go to Tascha Massif 110 to find Thorn to complete the quest.

Control Device Password 2 is obtained in AF300 Bresha Ruins. Solve the Temporal Rift puzzle associated with the government agent to receive the password.

User Info: AZorro007

AZorro007 (Expert) - 7 years ago 3   0

Answers

1. It's in brasha ruins 100AF i believe. I can't remember how you get there though

User Info: rincewind1990

rincewind1990 - 7 years ago 0   0
  2. You have to finish the all the following quests in Bresha 100AF. The control that was blocked will be unblock. Talk to the person at the controlling device to start the quests.

User Info: justiceabyss

justiceabyss - 7 years ago 0   0
  3. I'm still looking for the second one myself. The guy in AF300 just keeps telling me not to touch it. Anyone know how to access the rift puzzle I keep seeing mentioned with him?

User Info: Queen_Grizzdrop

Queen_Grizzdrop - 7 years ago 0   0
  4. You also need to complete all the other missions in 300AF before the snooty government guy will let you anywhere near the device, guys.

User Info: nevfx

nevfx - 7 years ago 0   0