How to making easy money?

1. It takes a while to make 100,000 gil. Any tips?

- One's without the need of collecting all the fragments for special fragment skills.

User Info: atheistium

atheistium - 7 years ago

1. I've just beaten my record! Serah, Noel, Maxed-out Silver Chocobo (Lv45) and Maxed-out Red Chocobo (Lv99) beats Yomi in 3-4 minutes with Maxed Catalogue and Gilfinder II on Chocobos nets me 120,000+ Gil!!! Best way in the game I think.

User Info: Winx_Guy57

Winx_Guy57 - 7 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. Close Academia AF 500. Enter Acadmia 500. Run on the left path to rapidly get up to the first boss (Two crystal girraffes). Equpt your best magic find items. Upgraded collector's catalogues are ideal. Kill the bosses. They can drop near 100,000 in loot every time you beat them. Rinse and repeat. Once you get used to this proccess you can get 1,000,000 in a under 2 hours.

User Info: Exmayo6

Exmayo6 - 7 years ago 1   0
  2. I farm in academia 400 AF while farming CP ... I get 400 for each battle of 20 sec so worth it for me

User Info: wartedman

wartedman - 7 years ago 1   1
  3. Best is chocobo racing. You can find a good faq on raising a silver chocobo that beats the crap out of anything. Buy a few shuffles (or win them in races) and shuffle til you get items like collector catalogue or adamantite as prizes. They both sell for 11k each and can be easily farmed, no hassle. That's if you're weak anyway; the profits can go to monster materials to make your team a little tougher.

User Info: Sir_Griever

Sir_Griever (Expert) - 7 years ago 1   1
  4. While it's not exactly the fastest method of getting gil, farming Circuitrons for Colbaltite and Lightning Aegises are how I gathered up 75k for the Wild Artefact in Serendipity.
    Plus, if you have a monster with Gil Finder II in your party(Like a Frag Leech), you can get a significant amount of gil by itself, on average, I'd say I get 750 gil on average, but I'm not sure. Could be more, could be less.
    BTW, one of the Fragment Skills cuts prices by 25%, and another kicks up sell prices by some percent, I think about 10%.
    Oh, also, unless you're strong, run if you see a small black hole. That's a Tonberry, and it WILL kill you.

User Info: princecaspian19

princecaspian19 - 7 years ago 1   1
  5. I like the Don Tonberry method.. Get around 14k for the battle and with a catalog, one scarletite every fight worth 17K.. If you can do it, you can farm Yomi.. Kinda difficult at the beginning, but after you get use to it, it yields around 140K. You could also farm Raspital in Oebra, who drops three scarletites and around 100+K, but that ones a bit more difficult as well.

User Info: evilchild76

evilchild76 - 7 years ago 1   1
  6. The easiest way to make ALOT of Gil (for me at least) is to beat the Yomi mark in the Steppe in ???AF. It takes me about 4 minutes with Serah, Noel and a Chocobo team (Red/Blue/Silver). After the battle I get about 96,000 Gil. Not bad.

User Info: Winx_Guy57

Winx_Guy57 - 7 years ago 1   1
  7. The way i found was listed just use the collector catalog at bresha ruin 300af or 100af and fight mobs you should get over 1k per battle and if you are strong enough each battle should last 10-20 seconds. The items from circuitrons are great to sell and the catalogs make the drops of cobaltite about 3-5 per battle.

User Info: fenoex

fenoex - 7 years ago 0   0
  8. My best way is to do chocobo race with fully upgraded silver chocobo and keep winning COLLECTORS CATALOG or ENTITE RING and keep shuffling events till they keep appearing but the COLLECTORS CATALOG APPEARS ALOT i think its call dahaka stakes or buhaka stakes, im srry cant remember properly.
    COLLECTORS CATALOG IS WORTH 11.000gil with the fragment skill to sell items for more but even if you dont have it best way still each race 38secs-41secs

User Info: FF13_IS_ARD

FF13_IS_ARD - 7 years ago 0   0
  9. Ohy yh u must sell COLLECTORS CATALOG to make your Gil

User Info: FF13_IS_ARD

FF13_IS_ARD - 7 years ago 0   0
  10. If you're strong enough, try farming Raspatil in Oerba 400. With the right set up he can be defeated in three minutes, although the person on youtube was vague about exactly what that setup was. He drops about 100000+ gil, along with any additional bonuses from Gilfinder and a (Graded) Collectors Catalog.

User Info: ImmortalEntityX

ImmortalEntityX - 7 years ago 0   0
  11. Acadamia 500 AF is the best way to do it early on end game without fragments or highly powered characters. This should easily get you 40k gil in about 5 minutes or less without any items needed assuming you have a decent ravager and use tri-disaster on the boss until stagger and then quickly take out the other one for a 5 star.

close gate, run to first boss using the left side and 5 star return to crux and repeat.

Don tonberry and Yomi are faster methods but require either higher powered characters and/or special items.

User Info: nedrith

nedrith - 7 years ago 0   0
  12. Raspati is a very good one in my experience if you have battle mania. The fight is very easy. Basically the strat I used was to start out debuffing him with deprotect/deshell, then go com/com/rav until adds come, and kill them all asap. Heal up any damage you've taken, then go either rav/rav/rav or rav/com/rav on boss till stagger, then com/com/com to do a ton of damage. After that just rinse/repeat. The big mobs later can hurt, so be sure to kill them asap, and, don't try to stagger twice between mobs bc you'll just waste stagger time. Overall a very easy fight and killable in under 5 minutes with reasonable lvls/monsters.

User Info: thefatman999

thefatman999 - 7 years ago 0   0
  13. Just fight enemies in the most recent area they're in. (Not at the very beginning, no. They give much less.)

User Info: theoneTM

theoneTM (Expert) - 7 years ago 1   2
  14. Use the forested Bilge Ruins. You will meet Munchkins which drop Boosters (rare) for about 1400 Gil and you will also find the Don Tonbery (rare encounter but you need to find him anyway for the trophies) who can drop Scarletites and Hermes Sandals which are also worth "some" Gil.

User Info: Cetra29

Cetra29 - 7 years ago 1   2
  15. Close the gate to AF500, redo the first boss (2 monsters - blue and orange) they give item to seel when 5stars. go back to crux, close/open the gate. Rince and repeat. Good way to start building money.
    Later the Don tombery farming is much better (equip the 100slots good choice accessory from Chocorina in the plains for max item drop and rare item drop). I made million farming him.

User Info: TheGaijin

TheGaijin - 7 years ago 1   2
  16. Easiest way to farm for me has been to go and kill ochu for the wepons it drops. both weapons are worth 27500 gil and in end game the fight takes me about 45 sec to clear.(using fragment skill time change to fast) just equip weapons like odinbolt/blade and go relentless assault until 200% then go Cerberus and kill evrything. Remember to use Durable collectors Catallog to get the most gil and items. the boss drops aroun 5k each time you kill him and if you're somewhat lucky you can get both weapons in 1 fight. Thats 60k gil there. To reset the fight return to Historia Crux and then change weater back and forth and the Ochu will have respawned. Spend an hour doing this and 1Million gil is probably what you will end up with. Its not certain it all depends if the weapons drops often but the normal drop has about 20% chance without catallog som it shouldn't be to hard. Goodluck

User Info: Fakiren

Fakiren - 7 years ago 0   1
  17. i got 80k in well.. about 30 min fighting at academi 500 fighting yeoman, takes around 10-20 sec to kill one group, gives around, 3k gil ea time and also drops superconductors.
    Note: dont do slotmachines or chocoboo race to get money, cuz you cant do coins into gil after you earn coins.

User Info: tmsin

tmsin - 7 years ago 0   1
  18. With10000 (7500) coins you can trade for a ribbon which sell for 11k so yeh you can get gil with coins question is is it worth it

User Info: Fakiren

Fakiren - 7 years ago 0   1
  19. I found a much better way. Go to Archylte Steppe and make it sunny weather(both levers down). Go to the south west, right around the cliff by the Clearwater Marshes, but stay in the Stonestump Wasteland. You should get in lots of fights with Moblins and Major Moblins. These have a chance of dropping 3 Power Crystals, the ultimate biological upgrade item, assuming you're raising strength. With Battlemania activated I was getting next to nothing but Moblins. With the Durable Collector Catalogue you can usually get 3 power crystals a fight and sometimes 6 or even 9. You'll also get around 1k gil each fight and each crystal is worth over 4k when sold to Chocolina, assuming you don't use them to max Odin's strength; or any commando you may be using for that matter. With Time master set to high speed, I was able to max Odin out with nothing but power crystals in about an hour. If I sold all those crystals instead of using them I'd have had over 400,000 in crystals alone, let alone all the fights I was in adding more gil and the other items that can be sold; they usually drop essences as well, over 1k gil each to Chocolina.

User Info: Sir_Griever

Sir_Griever (Expert) - 7 years ago 0   1
  20. The best way to farm for money is just to fight monster or better yet find monster that give out a high percentage of coin. I found that it better to farm in post game or late into the game. You can also win chocobo race to get the Collector Catalog which give you the abilities Gilfinder II and Item Scavenger II. You can also get monster that have gilfinder ability which can boost your overall gill after battle any battle.

User Info: Heaven_Inferno

Heaven_Inferno - 7 years ago 0   1
  21. Depends where you are at in the story, Post-Game, its best to get 2 durable collectors catalog and go to the ochu patch if you dont need the potent crystals (Lv5 Monster Material, sells for 1.5-2K with Haggler i think), before beating the game, just find a monster that dishes out high gill i suppose

User Info: Jxnno

Jxnno - 7 years ago 0   1
  22. Lol i just get phoenix down and sell them

User Info: shade0089

shade0089 - 7 years ago 0   3
  23. You can also use Mog Throw to make some good money. Once you get the fragment skill 'improved mog throw' you can throw him at random places and he will often come back with some good gil.

User Info: Zyzden2

Zyzden2 - 7 years ago 0   6