1. I remember that somewhere a while back, that there was a pressure plate activated trap in one of the Ancient Nordic tombs that would jut out an endless stream of fire. Does anyone know where that is? I want to know if I can use my Steadfast Ward and Restoration reducing armor pieces to level my Restoration...

User Info: StillShootinM8

StillShootinM8 - 1 month ago

1. You want to get Repel Lesser Undead Spell and find a bunch of Skeletons. Each cast will give much more experience than healing yourself and it will also get times by the amount of enemies hit per cast. It literally is 10 times faster or more depending on the amount of undead hit by the spell ( Draugr and Restless Draugr also count ) that are affected by it in comparison to using the other method you think is good no offence intended. : )

I used it to get from level 30 restoration to level 80 restoration in 20 minutes to give you a teaser and I was not even focusing that much at the time on efficiency.

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne (Expert) - 1 month ago 0 0

1. Thank you, but does anyone remember this pressure plate's location?

User Info: StillShootinM8

StillShootinM8 - 4 weeks ago 0 0
  2. You are not actually going to use the slow method instead perchance? Not sure why, it will take forever to get any decent amount of levels. You will be at it for hours no less to get the same result as the above mentioned method did in 20 minutes and that is if you do not drift with the concentration needed and accidentally kill yourself in the process.

If you still insist on doing it the slower way then there is a trap in Shriekwind Bastion near Falkreath that is constant when the trigger is pulled and thus you need not even press anything. Just move out of the way of the flame stream now and again. It also has loads of skeletons should you find the traditional method of healing a bit slow. : )

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne (Expert) - 4 weeks ago 1 0
  3. Thank you, I do see where you're coming from, and for some odd reason this was sent to my spam so...sorry for taking so long to accept.

User Info: StillShootinM8

StillShootinM8 - 1 day ago 0 0