Corrupted trophies?!?

1. my game froze, and of course I reset my PS3. When I logged back on all my achievements were gone from corrupted data, but I still am able to play on the initial save. Anyone know how to get my trophies back or do I have to replay the game?

User Info: AtomicWinter31

AtomicWinter31 - 3 years ago
  2. I have tried syncing my achievements too.

User Info: AtomicWinter31

AtomicWinter31 - 3 years ago

1. If you have not synced your trophies to PSN since earning them and the local copy of the trophies in your console has been lost, then there is no recourse other than to start a new game, since you will not be able to re-earn trophies tied to milestones and quests you have already completed on your current saves.

User Info: Kelayr

Kelayr (Expert) - 1 year ago 1   0

1. I'm afraid you have to replay the whole game. But you mean they are all not achieved again? Or they are not achievable anymore ? Try makeing a new profile see if you can get achievemnts on it.

User Info: Akatsuki3910

Akatsuki3910 - 3 years ago 0   0